Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When Is A Referral Ready To Be Presented

When a business associate passes a referral when do we start to ask for the appointment? We don't really know anything about the business prospect yet. Do your research about the company and it's customers before picking up the phone. I like to develop our relationship first and establish some common rapport topics. I then place an action step in front of the prospect I will take to become more connected to them as a new lead. Usually information that is useful, like a meeting event or web site gives me a reason to call them back and be connected the second time. This call I request a time/date to meet for a presentation in person. I refer to this networking process as the "2-step" networking solution.

Our groups are forming in your area. Visit for more information about the next FREE Teleseminar go to sign up at http://www.powerreferralteam.com/

Having a power marketing system is the easiest and quickest way to increase your revenue.

No comments: